Friday, April 9, 2010

Okay, so it's been a bit since I've last posted in this thing. I believe that the entire male population, aside from gay guys of course, are out to get me. Officially. My reason behind this? I started to talk to a guy and two weeks later, after flirting with me constantly, he has decided to tell me that he has a girlfriend. So yeah. Every guy I have ever met has made me hurt. I have decided that I shall never date again. And if I do, I swear it will only be the undoing of me.

I've slipped back into my ED because of this. Another reason to never date. I get better when I'm alone. I feel happier, I guess. I don't have to worry about anyone leaving me because I'm just that paranoid. I suppose it's just my BPD, but what the hell. I'm just screwed up in the head. I'm having my psych evaluation next week on the 13th, and I shall relate to you all what the results come out as.

No comments:

Post a Comment