Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An Introduction to My Not-so-mundane Life

Well, seeing as this is my first post, I suppose I should introduce myself a bit. I'm Lady Avarice. Nice to meet anyone who's reading this. No, I'm not in fact actually meeting you, but still. It's nice to instill an acknowledgement of you. You're not some number out there.



Anyways. As I'm writing this, I'm listening to NeverShoutNever! as any stereotypical alternative kid will these days. I love music, and I plan on making it something of a job for me in the future. I play acoustic guitar, of course. I've named my guitar Jimi Bob Mardrix, after two groovy guys. Yes, I plan on inserting some random hippie slang into this thing. The hippies were some of the awesomest folks in the world in my opinion. The fact that I think this way tends to shock most people that encounter me because, in all honesty, I dress in all black a lot of the time (hence the name), and they think that all people that dress this way can't like hippies for some insane and completely rediculous reason that I can't even fathom.


I'm pansexual. That means I don't look at genders when I date a person. I look at the person they are on the inside. I'll date guys, girls, trannies, hermaphrodites, and androgynous people. It doesn't matter to me. In fact, I'm kind of talking to a girl right now. Adding to the not-normal factor is I'm vegetarian. I was vegan for a year, but I fell in to the temptations of chocolate cake. XD I've been thinking about going vegan again lately, though.

I'm an anarchist, which means I oppose all forms of government. The reasoning behind this belief is because I don't believe any other person has the rights to decide what's best for others. Every form of government is essentially stating that the common person, and by that I mean the majority of those inhabiting the country, are too uneducated or stupid to be able to effectively make their own decisions. Think about it. What have most wars and disputes in history been caused by? The two main causes are this: people high up in government positions becoming offended by others of another country, and religious bigotry. I'm not quite sure as to which is the most, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the first could be contributed to the latter. That being said, I'm an atheist.

My friends and I are what you would consider to be artists and poetic geniuses (not my words. Just ask our teachers). We have a lot of drama and it is only my job to relate it all to you as any faithful blogger will. But first, I believe an introduction of my friends is in order, am I right?



First comes Snapples. We've been best friends since the third grade and we've gone through hell and back with each other's help. If not for her, I probably wouldn't even be posting this thing right now. I'd be laying in some ditch by now.



Next is King of Heartz. I've known him for about three years. This is my twin. You mess with him, you mess with me, and when you mess with me, you get fucked up. This is my best gay buddy, lol. And that's saying something because almost our entire group is some kind of gay.

The person I'm talking to right now is named Shilo. She's totally sweet and just fun to talk to. She's not exactly in our group, but I'm forcing her a spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment