Sunday, April 11, 2010

My mother has officially decided to cancel my psych evaluation. She says I seem to be doing well enough alone and I don't need it. What a load of bull! It's only that I've let Ashley (one of my many personalities) take over while I slipped away into oblivion. I only come out upon awaking. I'm the most depressed person you could ever know in the mornings. So I'm not eating again. I started a fast today and it's going through to Tuesday, when I'm starting ABC. I don't want to break it and with the help o fmy twin, I'm not. I'm going to be stronger than that.

On another, more emotionally disturbing note, has anyone heard about the girl who sold her 7-year-old sister into prostitution? If not, here's a link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/31/teen-sold-7-year-old-sist_n_520133.html

It's a sad day when something like this happens. What was the girl possibly thinking? She was going to earn a quick buck with no remorse for doing something like this to an innocent little girl, much less her sister? I can't even fathom what must have been going through her mind as she watched this.

I mean, I'm a girl that doesn't get along with my younger brother in the least bit. But I would NEVER do something as sick as this. I couldn't even do this to a perfect stranger, young OR old. This literally makes me want to puke. It's sick. I think this girl should be strangled for doing this. Either she was on drugs or she's in dire need of medication. To be as uncaring as that, I think she's a psychopath.

Yep, that's it. This girl's a psychopath! She's the rape ninja. Seriously. I'd like to talk to this chick and ask her what the hell she was thinking when she did this. She's completely ruined the life of a seven year old girl. Her sister's never going to be able to look at the world in the same way. I hope her sister gets what she deserves.

But in all honesty, this is just one more thing that's wrong with this world. The world is, literally, going to hell. No one cares about the feelings of one another anymore. It's all falling to the hands of Avarice.

Am I the only one that catches the irony in this statement? Kudos to you that do catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment